Jump to navigation
The site www.toupret.com is the property of the French company TOUPRET, a joint stock company with a capital of 8,000,000 euros, registered at R.C.S. d’Evry under number B 964 201 859 - VAT Identification Number: FR17 964 201 859
24 rue du 14 juillet
91813 Corbeil-Essonnes Cedex
Tel: (+33) 01 69 47 20 20
Fax: (+33) 01 60 75 87 11
58 rue de l'Eglise
Tel: (+33) 01.53.24.65.28
Commercial registration no.: 520 100 876 RCS PARIS
VAT no.: FR2252010876
45 avenue de l'Europe
Tel: (+33) 01 41 36 00 10
Fax: (+33) 01 41 36 00 19
The database was the subject of declaration number 1048938 made to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
The website can be accessed 24/7, except in cases of force majeure or of events outside TOUPRET’s control and subject to any outages or maintenance operations required to ensure the proper functioning of the Website and related materials. The service can be accessed through a personal computer connected to a telecommunications network allowing access to the Website through the communications protocols used on the Internet.
Intellectual Property Rights
Ownership of rights
All elements (text, logos, images, audio components, software, icons, formatting, database…) presented on the Website and on associated websites are protected by national and international intellectual property law. These elements are the exclusive property of TOUPRET and/or its partners.
Therefore, unless prior written authorization has been given by TOUPRET and/or its partners, you are prohibited from reproducing, copying, adapting, translating, modifying or transferring to another website, in full or in part, any element contained on the Website. Non-compliance with this prohibition may constitute an act of infringement for which you may be held civilly or criminally liable. In accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, the use of the elements making of the Website is only authorized for strictly personal ends.
The brands and logos reproduced on the Website are the property of the companies holding their trademarks.
Any reproduction, republication or redistribution of these trademarks through any means without the prior written authorization of their holders is prohibited by law.
With the exception of websites displaying information and/or content of an illegal, political, religious, pornographic or xenophobic nature, you may create a hypertext link to the Website from your website, provided that it link to the Website’s home page and that it open the Website in a new browser window displaying the address, www.toupret.com. The creation of a hyperlink in no way authorizes the reproduction of elements from the Website or the presentation of elements from the Website on third party websites in the form of a Frame or a related system. Finally, the creation of a hyperlink in no way authorizes the configuration of a means to send pre-formulated messages to an email address connected to the site or the implementation of a system allowing the bulk mailing of messages of any nature.
TOUPRET reserves the right of veto related to this authorization.
Limitation of liability
Hyperlinks from the Website
Hyperlinks on the Website may link to other websites or internet sources. Given that TOUPRET exercises no control over these external websites and sources, you acknowledge that TOUPRET is not responsible for ensuring the availability of these external websites and sources, and nor is it responsible for the content, advertisements, products, services or other materials available on or through these external websites or sources. In addition, you acknowledge that TOUPRET cannot be held liable for any actual or alleged damages or losses resulting from or related to the use or consultation of content, products or services available on these external websites or sources.
Finally, so far as permitted by law, TOUPRET cannot be held liable in the event that the content of these other websites contravenes the legal and regulatory provisions in force.
Documents provided on the Website are presented "as-is", without any explicit or implicit guarantee; by using the Website, you acknowledge and accept that the Website may contain technical or typographical errors or other inaccuracies. TOUPRET will not be held liable for any errors or omissions found on the Website or in any referenced document. The information contained on the Website is not binding and is subject to change without prior notice.
The information given on the Website is regularly updated. TOUPRET does not guarantee that the functions contained in these documents will be provided without interruptions or errors, nor that the Website or server providing them are free of viruses or other dangerous elements. TOUPRET will in no circumstances be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the Website.
TOUPRET takes every precaution to ensure that the Website’s contents do not go against public order and good morals. However, TOUPRET will not be held liable if any ideas or images contained on the Website cause offense to sensitive individuals.
TOUPRET will not be held directly or indirectly liable for any reason or cause:
- for damages resulting from sales or exchanges of information and/or goods and services performed between users of the Website, since the Website does not verify the contents of classified advertisements exchanged between Website users,
- in the event of a Website service outage brought about due to maintenance operations or by the behaviour of Website users,
- in the event that any Website user is unable to access or use the Website,
- in the event of material damage or loss of data of any kind while connected to the Website.
TOUPRET will not be held liable in the event of a contamination of users’ computer equipment due to the spread of a virus or other IT infection.
As a user of the Website, it is your duty to take all necessary measures to protect your data and/or software from contamination from any viruses that may be circulating on the internet. In no event shall TOUPRET, its employees or suppliers, or any third party mentioned on its Website be held liable, in an action on contract or tort or any other action, for any damages, direct or indirect, incidental or accessory, of any nature, including financial and commercial, which may result from use of the Website or of any information obtained from the Website.
By making use of the Website’s services, you acknowledge:
- that TOUPRET will bear no responsibility for any relationships that may be forged between users and third parties, whether or not they are partners of TOUPRET, due to the use of the Services, and/or with regard to services provided by these third parties and any consequences that may arise from their use,
- that you are aware that, due to the very nature of the internet, TOUPRET cannot guarantee the availability of the Services or bear responsibility for any circumstances arising from their unavailability,
- that you are aware that any violation of current laws and/or of the interests of third parties or their intellectual property rights which is committed during the consultation of a website via the hyperlinks provided on the Website, may give rise to legal action and penalties,
- that, due to the nature of the internet, data circulating on this network is not protected against any type of intrusion, including pirating. As a consequence, you acknowledge having been informed that TOUPRET cannot guarantee the confidentiality, security or integrity of any information shared over the internet. As a consequence, it is your responsibility to take the necessary steps to ensure the confidentiality of the information which you share over the internet.
TOUPRET reserves the right to modify and/or remove all or part of the Services without notice.
TOUPRET reserves the option, for Services whose access requires TOUPRET to provide a username and password, to bar or suspend this access in the following circumstances:
- The filing of any complaint or claim against the user.
The user agrees, during his/her use of the Services, to not violate any laws or regulations, current practices, or the interests of third parties or of TOUPRET. For this purpose, the user agrees to refrain from:
- the sending, sharing or provision through the Website of messages, text or images encouraging paedophilia, racial hatred, the denial of crimes against humanity, defamation, encouragement of murder or juvenile suicide, or any act of digital piracy or fraudulent collection of personal data,
- violating legislation on intellectual property or personality rights,
- disrupting or attempting to disrupt the operation and/or accessibility of the Website or of any other service or contents accessible on the internet, and from using the Website in order to advertise or to share any unsolicited content of a promotional nature.
If TOUPRET has reason to believe that a user has not complied with one of the above provisions, TOUPRET reserves the right, wherever possible, to suspend or bar access to the Website. The exercise or non-exercise of this right to suspend or bar access to the Services shall not engage TOUPRET’s responsibility to the user.
In order to optimize your use of our Website, we wish to collect some data about you.
The purpose of this data collection is to get to know you better and offer you a personalized experience on our Website.
TOUPRET respects the privacy of users visiting the Website and complies with provisions concerning the protection of personal data.
Law of January 6, 1978 relating to information technology and civil liberties In accordance with this Law, the Website has been the subject of a declaration of automatic processing of personal data submitted to the CNIL. Personal information provided by users to TOUPRET for the use of the Website’s services or for the purpose of participating in games or contests organized by TOUPRET and/or one of its partners is subject to the provisions of Law no. 78-17 relating to Information Technology and Civil Liberties of January 6, 1978. As such, you have the right to access, modify and delete any personal information concerning you, which you may exercise at any moment by contacting us at one of the following addresses:
firstname.lastname@example.org or Société TOUPRET – 24 rue du 14 Juillet – 91 813 Corbeil-Essonnes cedex. You can thereby request that incorrect, incomplete, unclear or out of date information be corrected, amended, clarified, updated or removed. We will do our best to make the requested changes to the information contained in our files as quickly as possible. TOUPRET may choose to provide certain information to its service providers in order to increase your enjoyment of certain Website functionalities (such as the forum). However, these service providers are not authorized to use data concerning you in any way. TOUPRET will not provide your data to any third party without your explicit authorization. TOUPRET agrees to not share data concerning minors under 18.
When you visit the Website, TOUPRET and/or its partners may store information on your computer in the form of a “Cookie” or a similar file. “Cookies” are data sent via your server to the hard disk of your computer, containing no personal information. The role of cookies is to identify you when you log onto the Website and facilitate your participation in certain events and activities on the Website. “Cookies” are also used to:
- allow you to identify yourself and access information concerning your account (stored on our computers) in order to improve the quality of your visit. This “cookie” is activated when you sign up or log in to a service and is modified when you log out of our service,
- evaluate our traffic and audience share; each person accessing the server is assigned a unique cookie which allows us to determine how they use the site and permits the server to target its advertisements according to the interests and behaviour of Website users,
- evaluate advertisers’ audience share,
– measure different browsing models, identify the websites you have visited and your browsing behaviour in general.
TOUPRET reserves the option of installing cookies in the computers of any user visiting the Website in order to record information concerning the navigation of the user’s computer on the Website, including but not limited to information concerning the pages viewed and the dates and times of viewing. Cookies cannot be used to read information contained in your computer’s files. Most internet browsers allow you to delete cookies from your hard disk, block cookies or receive a warning message before a cookie is installed. Please consult your browser’s instruction manual or help screen to learn more about these functions. If you choose to disable the installation of cookies on your computer’s hard drive, the Website will not function optimally on your machine, particularly during file upload operations. Automatic collection of non-personally identifiable information. In some circumstances, we may collect generic information about you which is not personally identifiable. This may include the browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, or the domain name of the website from which you accessed our Website or advertisement.
During your navigation through the Website, you leave traces of non-personal digital information called “log files” which TOUPRET uses to direct the editorial and promotional content of the Website. This information, which is not personal in nature, is only collected on our Website. It cannot be used by TOUPRET for new purposes on the Website.
Please keep in mind that, in general, each time that you voluntarily share personal information on the internet (especially in the Tips section), this information may be collected and used by third parties. You therefore acknowledge that TOUPRET can in no event be held liable for messages exchanged through the means of communication which it offers to its users or for any consequences arising from these messages.
WE WISH YOU AN ENJOYABLE VISIT